Members - View Your Exclusive Premium Content Here
Become a Member of the Professional Patient Advocate Institute
Join the Professional Patient Advocate Institute (PPAI), an interdisciplinary organization bringing together the diverse specialty areas of patient advocacy into one community to collaborate, learn, share ideas and, ultimately, bring quality medical care to consumers in need.
The Institute provides a suite of services to its membership, including:
- A subscription to the Case In Point Learning Network professional level, including monthly issues of Case In Point delivered via PDF to your in-box ($199 value)
- A subscription to the Patient Advocate Report weekly e-letter
- A 30% discount to the PPAI Annual Conference in December
- Invitations to the PPAI Networking Call held monthly
- Tools and resources including articles and comprehensive reports
Additionally, the Institute offers a Certificate Program, which provides the must-have knowledge and skills you need to not only ensure excellent patient outcomes, but to give you the legitimacy and backing of a professional organization.
As a member of the Institute, you will:
- Improve your skills and qualifications in the field of patient advocacy.
- Provide better outcomes for your patients and clients.
- Earn a certificate in the emerging advocacy field.
- Gain necessary CE credits to maintain your credentials.
- Stay up-to-date on the changes and advances in this niche specialty.
- Become a leader in your organization by earning a PPAI certificate in Patient Advocacy.
- Create and maintain a profitable patient advocate business.
- Access hard-to-find business tools to help you manage your practice and save yourself time.
The full range of services offered by the Professional Patient Advocate Institute includes:
Annual Member Rates
Practitioners in health advocacy, nursing, case and/or care management, rehabilitation or professionals planning to become advocates:
Charter rate of $295 (12-month term)
An organization with 3 or more individual members qualify for the following discounted group rates (12-month term):
3-10 employees | $249 per employee
11+ employees | $199 per employee
Membership is open to all who practice patient advocacy and are in the field of caring for patients, as well as those who have an interest in healthcare advocacy. International advocates and those working abroad are also welcome.